WHY TEACHERS LOVE FUNecole®
1. Minimises lesson preparation time
Fully planned lessons with complete teaching materials for up to 70 teaching hours per year.
2. Navigates through edtech "chaos"
Technology applications and tools are carefully selected and supported throughout the activities.
3. Supports curriculum objectives "start-to-end"
Aligned and planned in detail to exhaust ALL syllabus objectives of major technology-oriented curricula.
4. Measures student achievement
Benchmarks and reports student developmental growth on 21st century skills and formal curriculum objectives.
5. Reports class performance in real-time
Immediate feedback on student activity completion and instant analytics from formative assessments.
6. Engages students and secures their “buy-in”
Students make their own choices, practice project-based learning with real-world problems, and create their own digital portfolios.
FUNecole® integrates Computing with 21st Century skills
Computing & Digital Citizenship Skills
- Computer Science: design algorithms and write programs to solve problems.
- Information Technology: use and combine different software to analyse information and create digital content.
- Digital Literacy: use technology and the Internet safely and respectfully.
21st Century Skills & Social-Emotional Learning
- Self-awareness and self-control.
- Understanding and interacting with others.
- Analysing and utilising information.
- Addressing complex problems and issues.
- Creating patterns and mental models.
- Global, environmental, and civic literacy.
FUNecole® STUDENTS BECOME:
Computational thinkers and problem-solvers
Students develop critical and abstract thinking while tackling real-world problems.
Relentless communicators and collaborators
Students work together to achieve common goals and learn how to communicate effectively with different audiences.
Researchers and information scientists
Students investigate hypotheses, evaluate information from multiple sources, and analyse data to make educated decisions.
Ethical digital leaders
Students learn how to stay safe online, protect the privacy of others, and respect intellectual property.
Digital content masters
Students combine different applications and technology tools to create, organise, store, and retrieve variety of digital content.
Socially responsible citizens
Students acknowledge diversity, practice empathy, and display accountability across global, community, civic, and environmental perspectives.
ACHIEVEMENTS IN 2018:
21st Century &
ICT & Computer
*average student progress per objective per year
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
Amazing, holistic, creative, innovative, and part of the future of education; just a small part of what fellow teachers and learning designers say about FUNecole®.